The cultural center called “ LA CLOACA” and “NAHUAL”
Productions would like to invite visual artists, videasts, cineasts, musicians, dancers,
cartoon-animated artists and people involved in specified areas of visual productions, to participate in the second experimental
film and video showing – called 6DOFMUESTRAPUEBLA06 – which will take place September 4 – 9, 2006, in Puebla, Mexico.
Those interested in participating, please consider the following:
1. All work must be presented in VHS
or DVD format, NTSC multiregion system, remitting one copy per production, whichever the original format might be. All work
should be labeled with the name of the group or director, title, duration and genre.
2. A maximum of 3 productions per author
is allowed; there is no limit as to the duration of the work, considering productions are experimental and alternative; authors
and participants must be the intellectual owners of the work and its rights.
3. Participants should annex between
1-5 still photos of the production in format 4r (4x6”) –
these pictures will be used to mount an exhibition that will run parallel to the movie showing; any other documentation the
authors consider convenient to annex (posters, pamphlet, catalogues, …) is welcome too.
4. Productions should be presented in
their original language and may be subtitled in any other language
5. This exhibition will present experimental
and alternative film and video work and under no condition will it admit commercial or publicity projects. Only works in the
following genres will be accepted:
E. video dance, video performance, multimedia scenic
Works that do not belong to any of these categories
will not be considered.
6. All works remitted, whatever their origin, will be exhibited before a specialized jury, which will realize the official selection and award acknowledgements. No censure will be applied as to form of expression, believe or manifest.
7. All authors participating authorize the public exhibition of their
work and donate their copy, pictures and documents to the event for the sole purpose of the exhibition. The organizers thank
the participants for their donation which will enrich in a significant and important way the videotheque of the cultural center
“LA CLOACA”; all authors will receive an acknowledgement of their participation and donation wherefore none of
the documents or material can be returned.
8. All work must be sent to the cultural center “LA CLOACA”; Calle
4 sur 708, Barrio los Sapos, Centro Histórico, Puebla, Pue. México CP 72000
to the attention of Enrique Bermúdez and/or Héctor Ruiz. Closing date: July 14, 2006
postmark will be taken into account.
9. All works and pictures must be accompanied by a technical information
card, which must also be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following:
PRODUCTION COMPANY OR PRODUCER
DATE OF REALIZATION
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
PARTICIPATION IN OTHER FESTIVALS, PRIZES, DISTINCTIONS
OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS RECEIVED, INEDITA OR OPERA PRIMA
ADDRESS OF DIRECTOR OR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE OF
TELEPHONE / FAX NUMBER
All this information is of importance for the realization
of our festival memoria
10. The exhibition of the selected works and sections invited will take place in the Cultural Center LA CLOACA,
Faculty of Philosophy and Letters of the B.U.A.P. (autonomous university of Puebla), Arts and Humanity School of the UDLA
(Universidad de las Américas), the Iberoamericana University, Alianza Francesa de Puebla and PROFETICA Reading Shop.
11. In case you have doubts or want anymore information, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com or consult our website:
12. 6DOF PUEBLA 06 is a display of different arts and expressions in experimental and alternative video and
movies. It is not a festival or competition, therefore only acknowledgements and no prizes will be awarded.
13. Parallel to the exhibit, there will be different artistic activities related to the world of cinema and
video as for example conferences and lectures with special guests. The programming and places of these events will be published
in due course and participants will receive a written declaration of participation. These events as all assistance to projections
will be completely free of charge.